Please be advised that when the shop re-opens on 4th July, new measures will be in place per government and general advice on Coronavirus. These include:
- Compliance with social distancing guidelines where possible. As such, only 4 clients will be allowed in the shop at any time, with others asked to queue outside until permitted (in turn respecting social distancing guidelines). Only those requiring haircuts will be allowed to occupy the premises, though young children may be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
- On entry your temperature will be taken; if higher than normal, you will regrettably be asked to leave.
- A hand-sanitizing station, the use of which is compulsory for all clients and visitors.
- Protective screens installed in the waiting area.
- The proprietor wearing a face mask and protective visor during select services.
- The removal of newspapers and magazines from the waiting area.
- The closure of the children’s play area. Also, the PS3 gaming console will no longer be accessible.
- If you must cough or sneeze you are asked to take the necessary precautions.
While these measures are in place there will naturally be a longer interlude between service than that you will be accustomed to. The owner asks for your patience and understanding during this return period, and is extremely grateful for your continued business and support.